Thursday, September 3, 2009

BLESSINGS FROM MOUNT IDA

Mt Ida is the worn core of an ancient valcano that dominates the Shuswap landscape. These are the messages I have recieved from the mountain during Sacred Shuswap Outings.

I greet you:

*

I am the alchemical King
*

I am the lingam of the landscape
*

I AM THE DRAGON (emphasis mine)
*

I am part of the dragon’s backbone of North America (the Rockies)
*

I am part of the parasympathetic network of this spinal column
*

I am the Ida of this central spine
*

I am the weather maker (inner and outer weather)
*

I bring the fertility of life to all the surrounding fields and forests
*

I have to the power to restore Shamballa
*

I am a portal to inner earth
*

I process, transform, adjust and transmute all the out flowing energies of the earth
*

I am an out breath vortex of the Angel of North America
*

With my in breath I cleanse the landscape of non-beneficial energies
*

I am the Sphinx
*

I contain the earth library of transmutation for the quick and the dead as they prepare for their next incarnation.
*

I provide knowledge for the next incarnation or the next spiritual world
*

Beings of all dimensions ascend through my upward spiral
*

I am the earth anchor for a large City of Light
*

I am an interdimensional portal for interdimensional travelers
*

I am a beacon for interdimensional travelers

No comments:

Post a Comment