Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FOR JESSICA

(or so, you had a bad day/ don't die)



So You Had a Bad Day :)

Warning: The following post contains images that may leave your retinas a bit scarred. The images should be cleansed from the memory by staring at the GQ pictures for 5 minutes, watching the Rob (panting) deleted kiss video or ANY of the other posts on ROBsessed!



With the newest Rob "candid" that has surfaced:





I thought it was time we made a "So you had a BAD day" post :)







And because I love you all here is the untagged tushy shot from yesterday to help you cleanse:



105 comments:

letterstorob said...

i want.. no NEED to get drunk with Rob.. now
March 13, 2009 5:02 PM
Chicago girl now in LA said...

I LOVE the one holding the little cup! ROFL!
March 13, 2009 5:02 PM
ninirific said...

oh rob how i love your geeky ways. =)

...oh yea and your tush. yumm.
March 13, 2009 5:03 PM
letterstorob said...

also. b/c i have been the first commenter for the past few posts.. i feel like one of those crazy people who just sit on perezhilton's website all day long waiting for something to post so they can say something nasty.

that's not a good feeling. i'll look at GQ rob again to clear away the bad feeling...
March 13, 2009 5:03 PM
Sophia said...

I love the butt one.

Oh, and, Rob, I like black beer, ok?
March 13, 2009 5:04 PM
Gozde said...

LMAO @ Letters :))

I am drunk NOW and I think Rob is with me. Yep, see he says HI! :))
March 13, 2009 5:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment