Tuesday, June 29, 2010

B.C.B.

your daily top five Baby Cow in a Basket, as reviewed by The English



1) There's nothing I like more on a cold, misty, horrible day than a tidbit of BCB with my afternoon tea


2)Well I never, google. This is certainly not a baby cow or a basket.


3)Parlor Bear.
"oh yes i must say i like this very much."


4)"Oh I can't say I like this at all."


5)The Yank that is driving this operation has gotten herself far off course. i shall fix this right away.




NO REDCOAT I'M TAKING CONTROL GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its been a while since we've razed the English a bit. Good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how British authority is personified in a large-bellied, mutton-chopped and apparently, considering his choice of clothing, color blind dude.

    ReplyDelete