Thursday, September 16, 2010

Were a fan

Jessica forgot the P-WORD:


Dear Kris:

Were a fan!

Also, we were totilly wondering if it were okay if we became part of your birthday party crew, I know that you demand the highest amount of excellence from your teahms. I was part of a performce art group in chicago/cornell and therefore have a condition which makes it difficult for me to hold a job.

I love forward to your consideration. I make a mighty Jesse (Toy Story 6).

Love,

Shanice Ann Castle Maudette






"FANTASTIC"


RESPOND:

I've got it, thanks!
I'll email or call you or both!
If you want to tell me the best time to find you today or just tell me in any another form at the top or bottom of any page. I bet you're busy! I'll call when you tell me you can talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment