Saturday, August 22, 2009

doug fan fiction

Diary, Am I Gay?

Dear Diary,

Today was the second day of high school for me. It started out normal,

that is until P.E. See, we were all supposed to run the track, then

come inside of the locker room to take a shower. Well, diary, that's

when today got, well, weird. See, I was standing next to Skeeter, and

I couldn't help looking at his, uh, well, down there. He noticed me and

he is acting funny around me now. Whenever I think of his tall, blue body

and those beautifully chiseled features of his, I feel, something.

Something I have never felt for anyone, not even Patty. I think that I

only liked her because she looks like a boy. Diary, am I gay?


this is what comes up when you google image search "sexy skeeter.

but. this is actually skeeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment