Saturday, August 22, 2009

WHAT IN HADES DO WE DO NOW

this is the first paragraph of something from the internet.


This was just something goofy a friend and I role played long ago. We were sort of mixing the Hercules universe with the Doug universe and it always produced hilarious results. Anyway, the story behind this is that Roger and Judy and Naya,,Hades' bodyguard, wanted to pull a prank on Doug. They got hold of his journal and read it. Judy was mocking Doug on his little hormone flares and mostly about his seemingly sudden crush on Naya. Naya got wind of that and literally tore Doug up...tearing his arm off that he writes with and eventually killing him. Judy was mortified and Roger didn't think that Doug would have had that happen. He just assumed Naya would pound the crap out of him. Soooo...Skeeter walked into the scene and pretty much begged Naya to help get Doug back to the living world. Naya likes Skeeter a lot so he's the only reason she agreed. They hot wired a car and she "drove" it to the Herc-verse which was funny because she can't drive let alone knows what a car is! They crashed and had to walk to the Underworld now which was bad because it's so far and the trip is full of many dangers. Sadly, she and I stopped the role play for some reason or another. I thought I would encourage her to continue by making this story. I have yet to complete it, but in the mean time it's still an interesting bit of work. Hope you enjoy it and maybe Ill refind my Muse and get an ending to this tale. For those of you that are stuck in the Doug stuff being forever in a "G" rating I suggest you am-scray now. This has violence and naughty language. For the "Doug Bleeding Hearts out there ((Thanks to LadyBird Gribble for that fab catch phrase)) I suggest you not to read this at all because I'm not in the mood to hear you banter about how terrible I am that I killed off Doug. Remember, I'm a Roger Klotz worshipper, not a Doug worshipper. I also have a sci-fi story in the works that shall be VERY dark and dismal so the same warning shall apply to that. You know what you're in for so either stop now or deal with it. Haha..enjoy dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment