Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE ARE LIVE BLOGGING COUGAR TOWN

9:50 PM Oh my God, it's back!

9:50 PM This show is pretty bad.

9:50 PM Monica won't stop yelling.

9:52 PM I would fuck two out of the five guys in this show.

9:52 PM Sometimes when Monica opens her eyes, it's almost like she's alive. Sometimes. Then, whoop, it's gone.

9:53 PM The end music is playing, but it's not over yet.

9:54 PM They had to do at least 16 takes of that eye-roll shot.

9:54 PM Women love bra jokes.

9:55 PM They're gay.

9:56 PM They're playing a song which we can't identify, the only lyrics we've garnered being: "you were born in a strange time to be born." We think it is by Witness.

9:58 PM Nick predicts Monica will have a talk with her neighbor in which he calls her a whore and then she'll laugh and go inside. Orion thinks she has one embarrassment left before going out on a cold ending. Paul predicts Monica will meet...

10:00 PM Oh, it's on. All the male characters in the show are sitting around drinking cosmos. Someone just said: "You go, girl."

10:00 PM I feel a lot of shame. Everyone was wrong.

10:01 PM Oh, Eastwick's on.


* * * * *

Okay, we're all going to sit around now and reflect about this show

Orion: I think they've established themselves as a one-joke show (Monica is caught in a sexually embarrassing situation by her son, repeatedly.) It's like that show with the guy with the gapped teeth in which every joke is based around the fact that he has gapped teeth. Nevertheless, I admit, I am strangely mesmerized by Monica's downward spiral--into the abyss.

Nick: I really want to be sexually aroused by this show, but I find myself with an impossibly liquidly flaccid penis. It defies how flaccid you can actually become
Last week I was like warm butter in the microwave, this week I'm like water. I think next week I'm going to evaporate.

Paul:

2 comments:

  1. Nick's prediction for next week:

    next week on cougar town: Monica shaves her vagina a little and reads a book about what foods make your spit taste like flowers.

    Gay ex husband and gay neighbor and phone-lady's-husband take a boat trip and see Steely Dan, and gay neighbor and gay ex husband fist each other and feel weird about it.

    gay 17 year old son catches his mom shaving her butthole, cries in the shower for ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete